Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Am Irate

What the heck did they do to my former favorite show, Lost? I had high hopes that this was going to be a really good episode until the middle and the end.

I hate the whole Others story line - [particularly Ben, who looks like one of Mr. Rogers' Make Believe Land characters and the creepy, fakey fertility doctor woman.

I detest the fact that they've brought two new people on with no explanation and we're supposed to believe that they've been there all this time. We're supposed to actually give two figs about them? They aren't even interesting.

And don't even get me started on the ending. I have never been more pissed off in my whole life. It was horrible, absolutely horrible. I don't even know if I want to watch the show any more. It's like the movie Signs, which was really scary until they showed you the aliens. Well, that's how I feel about the Grape Ape-sized puff of smoke.

The only things I liked tonight were Hurley, Charlie, Locke as a hunter and the guy with the eye-patch.

And did I miss something about Sayid? When did he get back to camp? Was that ever shown? Where are Sun and Jin? I'm perplexed.

UGH. It's Alias all over again, and I'm not pleased about it.

No comments: