- John McCain - Once I actually thought he would be the only Republican I could stomach voting for..and then he said he'd kill himself if the Democratic Party took over Congress. Amazingly, he's still alive. Well, he's now aligning himself with the way conservative right. He recently said he thought Roe vs. Wade should be overturned - a big no-no in my book. I don't think any elderly white man politician has any business telling me what I can and can't do with my uterus.
- Mitt Romney - another Republican candidate. I just think he's really funny because there was some buzz about an inappropriate picture of him in his campaign materials. He's a married Mormon, but someone was trying to sex up his image a bit. The stir was that he was standing bare-chested in one of the pictures. I'm sorry, but he's not exactly a pin-up. He looks like a politician.
- Barack Obama - He's a smoker and apparently trying to quit. I feel sorry for him. As the rock star of the Democratic Party, every move of his is scrutinized. I'm afraid he's the next Howard Dean - lots of buzz but no staying power. And I'm bummed because I really like him.
- Hillary Clinton - I actually haven't been paying too much attention to her, but everything she does cause drama. People really hate her - and it's because she's a woman. If she were a man and did the exact same stuff, they wouldn't bat an eye.
- Joe Biden - not long for the presidential race. He's an idiot. He actually said about Barack Obama "I mean, you've got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a story-book, man."
And that's about all I'm paying attention to right now...I love elections, so I can't wait to watch things heat up!