Sunday, March 04, 2007

It's Sunday Already?

Sundays always bum me out beyond belief. I just can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow. It's partly because my weekend was so busy.

Yesterday, I had bellydancing rehearsal for next Thursday's show. I thought it was going to be a simple no-costume thing. Nope - it's a full-fledged show, which means I'm going to be dancing half-naked in front of a bunch of grandparents - the Ladies of the Moose and their Moose spouses!

Last night, I had a second date with a guy I went out with last Saturday. He's super nice - he actually came around and opened the car door for me before he got in on his own side. I'm not getting any playboy vibes from him, which is good. I've had enough of the "only want one thing" guys I've run into lately. We went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and then decided to see the movie 23 afterward. It was without a doubt the WORST movie I've ever seen in my life. It was actually worse than Glitter. Glitter was bad but it at least was amusingly bad. This movie was just awful with no merit whatsoever.

Today, I went on a first date with a different guy. We went ice skating at the local rink. He was kind of funny, but he weighed less than me and I just don't think our senses of humor jived. He was one of those 'too cool for school' guys who listens to independent music and drinks black coffee. I doubt we'll go out again...but at least I got to ice skate!

And now I've got to clean up my kitchen. When I was running my dishwasher earlier today, one of my sinks backed up and overflowed dirty dish water all over the floor. Delightful. So after the Drain-O works its magic, I've got some serious scrubbing to do!

No comments: