Monday, February 18, 2008

On The Way to '10 in 10'

OK, so I've been a crappy poster - I've just been crazy busy lately. I had a really fun weekend though! I seem to be watching a lot of high school hockey lately - so much, I actually dreamed about hockey last night. Although it's not really a bad thing...it's good times....

I weighed in on Saturday. Since I skipped the week before, I was a little nervous about the scales. Luckily, there was no need to fret. I lost 3.8 lbs, which means I have just 3 lbs to go in 5 weeks. Definitely doable!

I also ran/walked 5 miles on Saturday - and completely screwed up my foot! I have no idea what I did but it hurts like a son of a gun when I walk on it. Of course, when I thought maybe I broke my foot on Saturday, I immediately rushed to the pedicurist instead of the emergency room. I just thought I should have cute toes if people were going to look at them. Luckily I think I'm going to skip the ER this time. I kept my foot propped up last night and that seemed to help.

No comments: