Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yikes

I'm always amazed when people I used to know in high school don't want to be my friend on Facebook.

I pretty much accept everyone who asks to be my Facebook friend as long as they went to my high school or college.

I guess people have different friend acceptance policies, but it kind of hurts my feelings. You disliked me so much, you have no interest in nib-nosing into my life? These were people who lived in my neighborhood or were in band with me.

Yeah - I had my bratty moments, but I definitely could have been much worse. I guess I didn't really like high school all that much. I just wanted to get the heck out of West Virginia.

This whole Facebook thing kind of reminds me of Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion. Romy and Michelle were tortured by the popular kids in school and completely focused on them. They didn't realize that they were torturing another group of students in school. So maybe I was awful and I didn't even know it.

No comments: