Friday, June 25, 2010

I Spoke Too Soon

I'm on page 48 of Bullet.

Two werewolves, two vampires, a human and a were-leopard just went into the bedroom.

I don't know why I keep reading these books. I understand the role sex plays in Anita's character development - she needs to feed the ardeur, blah blah blah. I don't even mind the regular sex scenes. I'm just not into the orgies. Especially the orgies where Anita bangs guys she barely knows.

Maybe that makes me a prude.

Speaking of Vampires

Did anyone watch The Gates on ABC on Sunday? Simon and I watched it last night while chowing on the spinach and broccoli enchiladas I made for dinner. I have to say, I'm a fan. It was very fun and soapy. The perfect summer television show. Pretty people, drama, intrigue, mysteries, murders, vampires, werewolves and witches. Woo hoo!

No comments: