Thursday, March 03, 2011

My Arse Hurts

In my neverending quest for the perfect booty, I let a friend talk me into trying a spinning class. He swore that I would not only survive, but that I would also love it.

I checked it out - and he was right, I did love it. However, there were some bumps in the road. Here were my thoughts:

  • Is my butt actually supposed to fit on this teeny tiny seat?

  • Am I the only person with half of my butt cheeks hanging off?

  • Ouch! This really hurts my va-jay-jay. What if I slip?

  • I should shift back a little bit. Ouch! Now, this hurts my ass. What if I slip?

  • Is it supposed to hurt this much?

  • My co-workers weren't kidding when they suggested padded shorts.

  • Wait...she wants me to stand up and ride the bike?

  • You know, for as much natural padding I have on my bottom, you'd think it wouldn't hurt this badly.

  • I should have brought a towel.

  • Everyone in this room is skinny...this must really work.
Although, for as much pain as this caused my entire downstairs neighborhood, it was a blast - the hour just flew by. I can't wait to try it again!

No comments: