I checked it out - and he was right, I did love it. However, there were some bumps in the road. Here were my thoughts:
- Is my butt actually supposed to fit on this teeny tiny seat?
- Am I the only person with half of my butt cheeks hanging off?
- Ouch! This really hurts my va-jay-jay. What if I slip?
- I should shift back a little bit. Ouch! Now, this hurts my ass. What if I slip?
- Is it supposed to hurt this much?
- My co-workers weren't kidding when they suggested padded shorts.
- Wait...she wants me to stand up and ride the bike?
- You know, for as much natural padding I have on my bottom, you'd think it wouldn't hurt this badly.
- I should have brought a towel.
- Everyone in this room is skinny...this must really work.
Although, for as much pain as this caused my entire downstairs neighborhood, it was a blast - the hour just flew by. I can't wait to try it again!