Sunday, April 09, 2006

Woo hoo - my first post ever!

I'm so excited - this is my very first post on my very first blog. I'm not sure why I think folks would want to read about my incredibly mundane life, but I'm going to write about it anyway!

I just made a really disgusting lunch. My Shape magazine suggested making an omelet with strawberries and goat cheese. I'm not sure why I thought it would be a good idea to try it. For the first 5 seconds, I thought it was really good. And now, an hour later, I'm seriously regretting it. I knew I should have stopped at Krispy Kreme instead after my workout.

Note: I feel like I should explain why I'm a "former fat chick." After years of being chubby, I've lost almost 70 lbs on Weight Watchers. Granted, it's taken me about three years to do, but still 70 lbs is about the same as an Olsen twin. I have 10 more lbs to go and then I'll be at my goal.

No comments: