Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth of July!

Break out the sparklers, Independence Day is here!

I celebrated the 4th with my friend Stephanie (of the stolen bank account fame) and her mom, grandmother, brother, sister-in-law, foreign exchange student, dogs and friends. (Basically I hijacked her life for the day.)

It was fun to eat, hang out and play a never-ending game of Uno (seriously - the game took well over an hour to finish). Steph put on her Martha Stewart hat and fixed all this festive food. I was impressed!

As much fun as I had, I am completely down in the dumps for some reason. I'm just sitting around feeling sorry for myself (and, quite frankly, getting on my own nerves). I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow - after all, I get to go to work! Maybe I can spill some grape juice on an entire pile of confidential documents.

No comments: