Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Heartwarming Tales of the Two Coreys

I heard that Corey Haim and Corey Feldman are coming together again to work on a TV pilot called The Two Coreys (what else could it be called?). How beautiful is that?

Of all the movie stars with chemistry, Corey H and Corey F were the two with the mostest. Lost Boys, License to Drive, Dream a Little Dream...who could forget those modern-day classics? The Haimster was my personal favorite. Photos of him and his piercing blue eyes tastefully covered my walls (until I dumped him for all of the New Kids on the Block.)

If I could see him every week on the small screen, I would be a happy, happy girl.

Random Link (Unaffiliated With the Two Coreys)

I found this somewhere. It's a tin full of little films about muffins. I haven't seen all of them yet - saving some for a rainy day - but the ones I saw were really cute. Enjoy! Maybe I should make a muffin tin of little films about the two Coreys. Who wouldn't love that?!?

No comments: