Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today I'm Getting Back on Track...

I am getting my behind back on the Weight Watchers track. No more long work day excuses - I'm going to measure my food, write down everything I eat, and stay within my points range.

Every day, I'm going to write down exactly how I did right here. (Don't worry - it'll just be a tiny sentence at the bottom of the post. I won't bore you with long paragraphs about my daily eating habits.) And every Wednesday, I'm going to tell you (again in a tiny sentence at the bottom of the post unless it's particularly exciting) how many pounds I lost or gained - until I reach my goal. I have 15 lbs to go - hopefully, I'll be there by Halloween.

To be honest, having a hobbit say he didn't feel any chemistry with me was just the kick in the booty I needed. (Yes, I am taking this way too personally. But I'm allowed to. Come on...think about how you'd feel if a hobbit told you that. I get rejected by hot men all the time, but when I start getting rejected by the not-so-hot...that's bad!) Plus, I'm turning the big 3-0 in a week and a half - I don't want to get the middle-aged spread. I've heard that your metabolism slows down the second you turn 30. Yikes!

The good news is - I've just eaten breakfast and still have plenty of points to go.

No comments: