Sunday, August 27, 2006

Waffle Cone Room Spray? Sign Me Up!

I'm so excited! I just learned that Ben & Jerry's makes candles and room sprays in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Waffle Cone. I can't decide if this would cure my fantasies about a threesome with Ben and Jerry (the ice cream - not the founders) - or make me run out for a full-fat pint. Could you imagine having a house that smelled like a waffle cone? (tee hee - I accidentally typed 'waddle cone' - and that's what would happen if I ate too many of them!)

I've had a couple more things on my "things to share' list. I got sidetracked by Pluto, hot bachelors and anti-career woman drivel. Here they are:


  • This cake makes me want to throw up. Don't be fooled - like I was - into thinking this was a marble cake with cute frosting. Oh no - it's made out of meat. A big disgusting slab of meat. If any man I was keen on marrying suggested one of these things I would be out the door so fast. Ick. Give me a cake from Schneider's Bakery (really, the only place cake should come from) any day of the week.

  • This dirty car art is fascinating! How do they do that? I let my car go too long without washes sometimes - but wow!

No comments: