Sunday, September 10, 2006

Everywhere I Go, Big Drama Follows

I'm tired. I have worked every day for at least nine hours a day - usually it's been more than 12. I had to go to New York last Wednesday and Thursday, which is when big drama happened.

Here's the thing - even if the execs hadn't gotten involved, everything would've been finished because the alternative isn't a possibility. It would've still sucked, but it would've sucked less because fewer people would be involved.

So, I worked last Monday, which was a holiday. I worked all weekend this weekend and I'm working all next weekend too. I'm incredibly pooped.

In fact, I'm tired to comment on Paris Hilton's DUI, the appearance of Baby Suri (surprisingly not a space alien) or Britney Spears' Run for the Border. So, talk amongst yourselves!

The good news is, I get to see the Incredible Hottie later tonight. He's getting back from his weekend of National Guard drills. Hmm...an attractive man running around in the woods wearing an Army uniform and carrying weapons -- in general, I don't like guns - but for that thought, it's great! I'm not sure what we're doing, but it'll be fun!

In addition to being "really, really, ridiculously good looking," (nod to Zoolander - one of my favorite movies!), he's just so dang nice!

No comments: