Thursday, September 14, 2006

Off to New Jersey...

Yep - lucky me! I get to spend 5 nights and 6 days in fabulous Newark, New Jersey. In addition to working non-stop for the entire time, I will be eating cafeteria food 3 times a day, contributing to my "almost as big as a house" status.

Since my place o' work frowns on my using work equipment, I will be unable to post exciting work happenings. I'm sure you're devestated, 'cause banking is soooooo interesting. I promise to post pictures, but does anyone really want to see pictures of Newark, NJ?

I'll leave you with some tidbits:
  • Britney Spears' mini K-Fed: All I can say is YIKES! I wonder what the little tyke was named? I kind of feel sorry for both the Spears-Federline children. They pretty much are guaranteed to have very little in the brains or class categories.
  • Cha-Cha Spoke to Wa-Wa: Is there anything more to be said about this? The day Barbara Walters announces that her dog spoke to her is one of the signs of the apocalypse, I'm sure.
  • Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown Are Splitsville: If these crazy kids couldn't make it, what hope do the rest of us have? Just a couple of months ago, I saw Bobby Brown on the Tyra Banks show talking about how he and Whitney were trying pretty much non-stop to have another baby. (Let's all take a moment to shudder.)

No comments: