Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm Tired of Men!

I don't know what it is about them. You go on a few dates; you think he's a good guy. Suddenly, he springs out his second personality, which happens to be that of a space alien. It's enough to make a girl jump off her roof. Well, not really - but maybe push him off.

So the latest and greatest is actually pretty dang annoying. Although, I really don't know why I expected otherwise, since he worked for a member of the Republican government.

What was I thinking? I'll tell you what I was thinking -- he was very tall and very cute and very charming. But that was before he displayed his regular, far more annoying personality. No way am I dealing with that! But at least that solved my Christmas present dilemma.

How hard can it be to find a nice, funny, fun, adventurous, reasonably attractive, normal guy in a city with this many people? Apparently, tougher than you would think.

Oh well - I'm going out with like three other guys, so it's not like I'm hurting for company. I just hate when the real personality doesn't match the initial dating personality. It's false advertising!

No comments: