Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

It's 2007...woo hoo! I love the beginning of a new year... fresh start and all that exciting stuf

Last night I went with some folks to Shadowbox Cabaret for their New Year's Eve Shindig. (That's probably not the official title, but that's not important. What's important is that we went!)

I rang in 2007 drinking a couple of frou-frou drinks and dancing like a fool! Amy, Max, my friend Scott (I just realized that I've known him since I was 18 - yikes!), and a bunch of people I didn't know (they were neighbors of Amy/Max and friends of the neighbors) were all at the table with me.

The picture above is one of me and Amy. We spent much of the evening arguing about who looked like the bigger hooch. As you can see, she was clearly the winner in that category. (tee hee)

I took a really hilarious picture of Max and me attacking Amy with noisemakers at the exact same time while she has a look of complete and utter disgust on her face...but I promised I wouldn't post it.

Scott is to the left and Max is to the right (and above)...both ringing in the new year with champagne and noisemakers. Sadly, I chopped the top of Scott's head off. He does have a complete forehead. I also have no pictures of any of us attempting to dance. Those would've been a special treat.

The last picture is one of Amy's shoes under the table - tossed aside when they started to hurt her feet. I'm not sure why I took it...it seemed like a good idea at the time. Since I have it, I might as well show it off

2 comments:

amymvt said...

ok, so lots to comment on. First my one eye looks weird in that picture, so I am actually much hoochier in person. Second, I was not the biggest hooch there by far and neither were you and 3rd, that was both of my shoes and not just one. tee hee to you!

Eljabo said...

Again...bigger hooch...not me!