Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Poor Anna Nicole

I always kind of liked Anna Nicole Smith. I used to watch her reality show on E! and it cracked me up every time.

My favorite episode was when she went on a blind date with a dorky billionaire who took her to a fancy, schmancy Japanese steakhouse, obviously thinking she'd be impressed with his class and wealth. Instead, she asks for the A1 sauce, which of course the restaurant doesn't have so they have to send someone to go get it for her. After that, she took him to a ribs joint, downed a few ribs and rode a mechanical bull. I was impressed!


I felt terrible when her son recently died and all the drama with her daughter's father started. And now I'm downright disgusted with all the creepy, seedy men crawling out of the woodwork to say they too slept with Anna Nicole and might be the baby daddy. I especially disgusted with Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband. Like anyone would have any interest in that shriveled up thing (and yes, that's a double entendre.) Although I guess Anna Nicole's upper age limit is a little different than mine...


Here's the thing - none of these men would've dared to say anything of the kind while Anna Nicole was still alive. I'm betting most of them didn't sleep with her - and she can't even deny it. Ugh. Men and their locker room drama - they never change from the way they were in high school - even when they're 72.


And In Unrelated News...
If you want to see some man's disgusting collection of navel lint, click here. I don't blame you if don't. I wish I hadn't.

No comments: