Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Blech - Camel Toe

No, not me! I was in BodyPump class when all of a sudden I spotted a hideous sight in the mirror behind me. I almost dropped my barbell! Some woman was sporting way-too tight gray biker shorts - and as a result, major camel toe. It was seriously disturbing.

Here's the thing - I've been having an issue with too tight pants lately (I'm trying to fix it by going to my BodyPump class.) I have NEVER in my life sported camel toe. That's because I wear extra powerful suck-you-in undergarments when the occasion calls for it (a la Bridget Jones).

And peeps, if you ever even see the hint of something like that on my body, please be a friend and tell me. This woman actually had a friend with her who let her go around like that
P.S. There is a hideous website dedicated to camel toe. You probably don't want to see it.

No comments: