Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I live in a weird apartment complex.

I just passed a group of shirtless, middle-aged men having a barbecue in front of their free-standing garage. They've set up five lawn chairs in the middle of the asphalt.

The other day, two guys had a clarinet-off -- yes, I said clarinet-off -- over by the garbage dumpster. They were playing Gershwin-esque jazz music, and it was echoing off the garbage dumpster. They were actually quite good, but it was still weird

Combine all that with rampant duck booty calls and it's a wonder I haven't buried my head in the sand somewhere.

In non-weird news (how's that for a segue?), it was absolutely beautiful in central Ohio today -- 80-something degrees and crystal blue skies. On top of the perfect weather, I weighed in today at Weight Watchers and lost 3.6 lbs last week (go me!) I just got back from my second Latin Fusion class, where I got to wiggle my hips around like a crazy woman to fun Latin music. And now America's Next Top Model is coming on. I heart Wednesdays!

No comments: