Monday, August 13, 2007

And My Monday is Significantly Brighter!


Rove-y baby is out the door! (Don't let it hit you on the way out!)

I hate Karl Rove even more than I hate Dubya. Actually, my hatred of Republican politicians goes in this order (from most hated to least):
  • Dick Cheney (I don't think even his mother likes him!)
  • Karl Rove (an especially disgusting human being)
  • Dubya (he's just not that bright, so I can't hate him the most)
  • John McCain (I used to like him, but his "I'd kill myself if the Democrats won control of the House" comment pissed me off. When is he going to go through with it?)
  • Ken Blackwell (he said one of the most offensive comments about gay people that I've ever heard in my life)
  • and Rudy Giuliani (people act like he's a hero, but he treated his wife like crap.)

Bring on the Obama - that's who we need in the White House! I listened to his book on CD - The Audacity of Hope - and I was really impressed. I honestly don't hate Hillary, but I think it's time to have someone new in the White House. And so many people hate Hillary, we'd have a better shot with someone less reviled in the running. The last thing we need is another white male Republican sitting in the Oval Office.

No comments: