Wednesday, September 26, 2007

$20?

I'm not a super Buckeye sports nut by any stretch of the imagination. I'll watch football if I happen to be with other people who watch football. I root for OSU because I'll be a social outcast if I don't. But when people are wearing their OSU apparel on Fridays, hanging buckeye necklaces outside their cubes and talking endlessly about their tailgating plans, I'm kind of at a loss.

So when I heard that a freshman backup quarterback was arrested for soliciting an undercover policewoman for sex, I wasn't alarmed that it was an OSU football player.

I was personally more shocked that he only offered her $20! Is that the going rate for prostitution? 'Cause, I'd charge a lot more! I realize he's only a freshman, but that seems kind of cheap. At least offer $50.

No comments: