Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What a Difference an Initial Makes!

Today, I was checking out some TMZ.com stories about a new book Rita Cosby wrote about Anna Nicole Smith's death. I guess in the book she claims that Larry Birkhead and Howard K. Stern had a "relationship."

Now that I've read a few of the stories, I think she means they had a business relationship or partnership or something like that. Of course, pervert that I am, I first thought the story was talking about a romantic relationship between the two. And, for some reason, I completely skipped the K and thought the story was about a romantic relationship between shock jock Howard Stern and Larry Birkhead. I couldn't figure out why no one else cared about this!

Thank goodness I didn't start asking people what they thought! But sadly, I treat this site like a confessional, so everyone can still read about my dumb moments.

I'm So Happy I Never Had to Do This

When I worked in communications for one of the colleges at Ohio State, I had to do some cheesy stuff to promote the school to prospective students. After seeing this promotional video from Appalachian State University (yes, the football upsetter), I feel glad I was never asked to do anything at all like this.

I can visualize the thought process: Let's have our not-so-good choir sing a song we wrote. We'll flash the words across the screen and flip through numerous grainy pictures our students took with disposable cameras.

Click here to see the video.

No comments: