Thursday, October 18, 2007

Why Would You Keep Going?

Did you hear about the dentist in California who gave women breast massages to treat their TMJ symptoms?

I'm sorry, but I've gone to a dentist before with a sore jaw (teeth-grinding, not TMJ) and if he even put a pinky finger on my girlie parts, I'd be out of that chair in a heartbeat. Why would you ever think that was an appropriate treatment? Jaw, breasts, jaw, breasts - um, not in the same area!

Here's what cracks me up -- one woman is suing him because he fondled her six times over a two-year period.

Best quote ever:


She took to wearing tight shirts with high necklines, "and [the dentist] would still get in under her shirt and bra," according to a police report.

I'm sorry - but the first time a dentist put his hands underneath my bra, I wouldn't schedule more appointments. And wearing tight shirts to deter him? Try wearing flannel and not bathing -- deters Mr. Grabby Hands every time!

Click here for all the scoop.

1 comment:

hillsideslide said...

Nice one!