Saturday, December 15, 2007

I've Learned That...

If your 26-year-old brother offers to show you the latest craze on the Internet (2 Girls, 1 Cup), DON'T say OK. After he assured me it wasn't two girls peeing in a cup or drinking out of the same cup or drinking pee out of a cup, I said OK.

Luckily, I saw the description of the video before I saw the actual video and I ran away as fast as I could. (Apparently, I should have asked if number two was involved.)

There's a chance I might get snowed in here in Toledo - apparently the great white death is arriving today. I was going to try to book it home this morning, but I talked to three people in Columbus and the third person I talked to was calling from a ditch outside my apartment complex, so I decided to wait.

To make matters worse, my uncle's in the hospital. They think he's had a heart attack and he's going to have some kind of procedure done on Monday. My uncle's in the best physical condition out of all my relatives and the second youngest in my mom's family, so it's extra scary. But, it sounds like everything is going be OK. He's quite possibly the nicest human being on earth (obviously I don't take after him!), so it's extra sucky that this is happening to him and his family around the holidays. I guess it can't be all good, all the time.

No comments: