Sunday, December 16, 2007

Yikes! Maybe I SHOULD Dress Better

I was just watching a celebrity gossip show on E! (yes, I know I should be embarrassed) and learned that Tori Spelling's pug wears clothes that are more expensive and attractive than mine.

In the clip, Mimi LaRue (the pug - even her name is better!) was wearing a designer dress in red satin that cost about $90. My ultra-chic, non-matching sweat pants and long-sleeved t-shirt cost about $25.
Methinks I need to go shopping.

In other news about overly-pampered animals, I learned that my parents and brother fix peanut butter sandwiches for their backyard squirrels every morning. The squirrels come up to the back door and chatter until they get one. I think the roads are clear enough for me to get home now. Thank goodness. (tee hee!)

No comments: