Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My New Obsession: From G's to Gents

I'm obsessed with the MTV reality show From G's to Gents, where they try to transform gangsters to gentlemen. It reminds me of my old favorite, Charm School, where Monique pulled a 'My Fair Lady' on the Flavor of Love girls.

I'm completely in love with T-Jones, mainly because he always looks startled. I want to take him home with me and put him in my pocket and feed him jellybeans. He isn't the brightest bulb in the house, but he's so nice.

He was set to be eliminated at one point because he got drunk instead of helping his team with a challenge. Fonzworth (the host) asked him if a job to go home to and he said he'd been working at a few fast food restaurants but it was hard for him to get a job because of his felony. Then Fonzworth asked him if he had a home to go back to and he said that his mom said as long as she was alive, he would always have a home. So, Fonzworth felt bad and let him stay and he's won every challenge since.

He's like this big smiley dumb guy - but he wins people over. Tonight they were having a "business" dinner with some Japanese businessmen and they had to eat sushi off a naked chick. At the end, they gave the G's a poisonous blow fish to eat. T-Jones was nervous about eating it, so before he took a bite, he sang Amazing Grace. It was so adorable!

No comments: