Monday, October 06, 2008

Hitting the Town at 11 p.m.

After spending a few hours knocking for Barack, my friend Liz called to see if I wanted to go out on the town with her and our friend Misha. Of course I did, so I spiffed myself up and headed to Misha's place. The OSU game was on so we planned to watch the first half of the game, then go out. It ended up being close so we watched the entire thing and opened a bottle of wine. Misha went to get ready, which took about 20 minutes - I'm not sure why because he doesn't have hair. By the time he was finished, it was 11 p.m. and Liz and I were both asleep!

To make us seem less loserish, I got up at 6:30 to do Jazzercise and spent most of the afternoon walking around outside. Liz got up early to run some sort of 5K or 10K. We were pooped, but Misha REALLY wanted to go out so he talked us into it.

We went to the Frog, Bear and Wild Boar and left immediately because it sucked. Then we went to Bar Louie. After that, we went to a bar that started with a C, where you could play pool downstairs and dance upstairs.

It was fun, but there were tons of extremely drunk people and all the girls were dressed like hoochie mamas. I'm way more casual when I go out. I just don't want to wear dresses were you can see my downstairs if I bend over.

No comments: