Thursday, November 20, 2008

My New Weight Loss Buddy

I feel gross - the Obama Five and Traveling-for-Work Seven is sticking to my buttocks. It's time to get the booty moving again.

I love going to the Weight Watchers meetings, but I'd prefer to have someone go with me. It's motivating to have someone counting on me to meet them there and to have someone I can check in with periodically to make sure we're both on track. However, no one wants to go, so I'm going to need to do it on my own. I think I'm just going to do online Weight Watchers for now because I'm super embarrassed at being such a weight loss dunce. I've been going to the meetings and not following the program. It's embarrassing.

I weighed myself this morning and it wasn't as terrible as I expected. I just need to lose 17.8 lbs to get to my ultimate goal OR 13.8 lbs to get to my acceptable I'm-in-my-30s goal.

Since I don't have an official weight loss buddy, I've decided you guys get to help me out.

I'll give you a daily update of where I am. Don't worry - I'll also have lots of time to talk about New Kids on The Block and where Baby Smurf came from.

Thursday, November 20

B: 52 grams of Kashi Go Lean with 1 C skim milk (dairy); 1 small banana (fruit) (5 points)

S1: 1 container light yogurt - vanilla (dairy) (2 points)

L: 1 cup Wagon Wheel Soup (vegetable), 1 cup lettuce with 1 small apple (vegetable and fruit) and 1 T blue cheese; 1 vitamin (6 points)

S2:

D:

Total:

No comments: