Saturday, December 06, 2008

Where Else Can You Hear Britney & Michael Buble?

I went to the 7 a.m. Jazzercise class this morning.   John and I have a deal.  I must lose 20 lbs in 12 weeks or pay him $100.  For some reason, I find the idea of having to pay him $100 very motivating.  (Of course, maybe I shouldn't have had two sangrias and about an entire basket of chip last night.  But, you've got to live a little - or at the rate I've been going, a lot!)

Jazzercise is great because I'm the youngest person in class and they have Britney Spears, John Mellencamp AND Michael Buble on the same playlist.  Nothing like watching a grandma shake her booty to Britney Spears' Toxic.  It puts a smile on my face every time.

I did have a horrifying thought, however.  I very rudely write about all the weirdo people in my class.  What if someone goes home and writes about me?

They would've had material last weekend.  I must've stepped in a mud puddle at some point, because the bottoms of my shoes were excessively dirty.  I realized this when I looked down and saw the pile of dirt underneath my feet.  I was extra embarrassed after I put my weights away, headed back to my spot and noticed that the only dirty part of the floor was where I had been moving around.

I swear I'm like PigPen from Charlie Brown sometimes.

Cell Phone Alert

If you call or text me and I don't respond, it's because my phone is broken (for the third time since I've had it...I heart Samsung) and I didn't get the message.  It's not because I hate you.  (Although I guess that could be the reason, depending on who you are, but it's doubtful.)

No comments: