Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nothing Says 'God' Like Nudie Pics

I'm waiting for the bolt of lightning...

I hate Spencer Pratt. I hate Heidi Montag. I especially hate Speidi.

Did anyone catch their recent Today Show interview with Al Roker?

Heidi said: "To be honest, I would never be interviewed by that man again...I really would advise women especially to be careful around him, because I feel like he definitely came and attacked me, and I did not appreciate that at all.

Spencer said: "I'm still trying to figure out: Was the weatherman asking us questions? I thought we were getting interviewed by Matt Lauer or something. Next thing you know, I've got the guy that tells me if it's rainy or sunny trying to ask me questions. So we were thrown off that the weatherman was even trying to talk to Speidi."

Excuse me, but their ungrateful asses should be thrilled to talk to Al Roker. I love Al - and all he did was ask them if they were proud of their despicable behaviour. I think Al Roker is way more famous than Speidi - and a way better person, which is more important.

Let's Get Naked!

The clock is ticking on their 15 minutes, so Heidi is now going to pose for Playboy. This woman who goes on and on about her praying and baptism and Christian ways is going to take it all off so a bunch of drooling men can paw at her pictures.

I love it when holier than thou people do stuff like this.

Here's her reasoning: "I'm more of a modern Mother Teresa. I would take things with moderation. I think God created the body. I think we're born naked. We die naked. I don't think it's something to be ashamed of. I think the body is a beautiful piece of artwork that God created. I have nothing to be ashamed of."

Yeah - 'cause Mother Teresa posed nude all the time. Does Heidi even know who Mother Teresa is? Did she get her confused with Marilyn Monroe? It actually makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit to think that Heidi is comparing herself to Mother Teresa. Mother Teresa was selfless. Heidi is the laziest, most selfish person on television.

There was one interview I read where she said God gave her the body she had. Please. A plastic surgeon gave her that body. She had a boob job and a nose job and possibly more.

Ugh. These people are disgusting. I'm banning them from my blog and my thoughts.

No comments: