Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's FINALLY Here!

Many of you have heard me blab endlessly about how much I love the book The Time Traveler's Wife. It's my second favorite book of all time - and that's saying a lot because I've read a lot of books. It even outranks all of the Sweet Valley High and VC Andrews books! (Although I have to say, this book didn't translate to CD very well. The Henry character did Claire's voice in falsetto and it sounded like a bad SNL sketch.)

This movie was supposed to come out ages ago - but there was some kind of studio dispute that delayed it. It looks like August 14 is the magical date. I'm not usually into sappy movies (The Notebook? Please!) but I will make an exception for this one.

If you haven't read the book, please do yourself a favor and read it right now. You won't be disappointed! (Unless you're unable to suspend disbelief, then you might have a problem.)



1 comment:

EljaboMo said...

Was this last sentence aimed in my direction?