Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Best Laid Plans...

I went to Slice of Columbus last night and sadly, DID NOT stick to my plan. Ugh. I had this vision of tiny pieces - about the same size as the samples you get at Costco. The pizza companies did not share that vision. They handed out full size pieces. That's great if you're a dude with four stomachs, but my girl stomach got full!

Plus the pizza companies were not aware that I was doing Weight Watchers so they didn't all bring cheese or fruit pizzas. Some brought BLT (gross) and triple meat pizzas. (Apparently, I'm the only person who eats just pineapple on her pizza. Y'all don't know what you're missing - it's delicious!)

To my credit, I picked out the smallest pieces available. I tried for cheese or veggie when available. If I didn't like the pizza, I didn't finish it. So things could've been worse!

I also found a new favorite pizza. Jet's Pizza! It was YUMMY!

No comments: