We headed back on the day after Thanksgiving. It was odd because we spent the morning walking along Manhattan Beach, watching dolphins play in the ocean. The weather was sunny, mid-70s. When we got back, it was 30-degrees outside with snow! Yowza...
Since I'm feeling lazy, I thought I'd share some of my recent thoughts:
- I don't think Frosty the Snowman is an appropriate Jazzercise song. It doesn't make me want to get my heart pumping!
- If the world ends in 2012, I'm toast. I have no useful skills to benefit society plus I'm not rich. That means they won't let me on one of those ark things they had in the movie.
- Peanut butter jelly thumbprints are the best cookies EVER.
- It sucks when your back hurts because you can't do anything fun. It sucks more when you hurt it doing something lame like sleeping instead of something cool like bungee jumping.
- If I don't know how to spell a word, I'll pick a new word to use instead of looking it up in the dictionary like an intelligent person.
- Sometimes , when I don't know how to pronounce a word, I feel like one of those socially awkward goobers in the movie Trekkies.
- I worry that my cat Zoe is going to get so fat, she's going to have her own reality show.
- I'm not excited about my parents moving to Maryland.
- I never know what to say in funeral homes -- even if it's my own relatives.
- I have so many books in my "to be read" pile and so many recipes in my "to be cooked" pile, I'm soon going to have to admit defeat.