I'm proud of myself for getting my butt out of bed and working out. And here are some other good things I did this week:
Mexican Restaurant Successes
- Ordered a sangria instead of a margarita
- Watched the number of chips I ate
- Ordered off the a la carte menu instead of buying big cheesy enchiladas
- Worked out three times
- Instead of ordering something extravagant when I had a chocolate craving, I bought a pre-packaged 150 calorie dessert
- Took a vitamin three times this week
- Drank 6 glasses of water a day
I had some not so great moments too -- hello Mr. Twix bar from the vending machine -- but overall it was a pretty good first week!
I've got a good feeling that I'm going to stay on track this time!