Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Countdown Begins

Let's face it...I'm stressed out.

Between moving out of my old place, moving into our new place, living out of boxes, planning the wedding and family drama associated with planning the wedding, I feel about ready to run screaming into the night.

Luckily, I have scheduled a facial and vitamin C treatment for this Saturday. Relaxation, here I come. (Cue soothing music.)

At that point, I will (hopefully) be completely moved out of my apartment so the only things I have to stress about are unpacking and the wedding. 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

The good news is, all the hard decisions about the wedding have been made. Now I just have to do little things like Save the Dates, bridesmaid's gifts, shoes, etc.

Currently, my big dilemma is what to do about my makeup. I have added a poll on the right hand side of my blog. Feel free to cast a vote...I need all the help I can get!


No comments: