Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Getting Stronger

Yesterday, my 5:30 a.m. boot camp class left me feeling energized and wanting more.

This morning, I got up at 5:15 a.m. to go for a run. I had no problems at all. I ran 8 minutes, walked 5 minutes, ran 8 minutes. I actually could have run longer!

I did, however, have some problems with Miley Cyrus. As I was running to Party in the USA (what? It's catchy!), I heard a man to the right of me say "Whoa" in a clear, loud voice. I looked around, startled, and then realized it was my stereo headphones. The 'Whoa' was part of the song! That's probably one of those stories I shouldn't say out loud...

I also had a beef with an 80-year-old man who appeared to lap me while speed walking.

My final beef was with a Cujo-like dog that was running loose in my neighborhood. I thought I was going to have to use my superpowers to shoo it away from me.

No comments: