The all-star, top-notch performer was the Buffalo Chicken Pizza, with the Buffalo Chicken & Potatoes close behind. What can I say? I love ANYTHING that uses buffalo sauce.
Phenomenal (would make again)
- Crock Pot Cream Cheese & Sausage Dip (Food.com) - This is the full-fat version of the sausage dip that I took to a party. Why subject strangers to my diet? It is absolutely delicious. However, I'm surprised it doesn't cause a heart attack as soon as it's ingested.
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken & Potatoes (Weight Watchers message board) - I ate this 4 days in a row and didn't get sick of it at all! I used hot buffalo wing sauce and light blue cheese dressing because fat-free dressing is nasty. I also didn't measure the buffalo sauce - just poured it until the chicken was covered.
- Chicken Adobo (Flora's Food Foray blog) - I wasn't sure what to expect when I made this, but it was delicious to eat and insanely easy to prepare.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza (Baked Bree blog) - Yum, yum, yum, yum! I thought this was absolutely delicious. I made it on flour tortillas, instead of regular pizza crust.
- Crockpot Cream Cheese, Sausage and Rotel Dip (Crockpot 365 blog) - I have no complaints about this dip. However, I used low-fat ingredients. The full-fat version is much, much better.
- Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies (Two Peas & Their Pod blog) - I made these for a party. They were pretty dang tasty.
- Vegetarian Rice & Bean Burritos (Weight Watchers Five & Under cookbook) - These were surprisingly good. I find Weight Watchers recipes to be hit and miss.
- Vegetarian Enchilada Soup (Our Life Together blog) - This soup was surprisingly spicy, which I loved.
- Southwestern Style Cornbread (Supermarket Vegan cookbook) - This was pretty darn tasty. It's not a sweet cornbread, which I normally prefer, but I still liked it. I crumbled it into the Enchilada Soup.
- Ole Vegetable-Cheese Soup - OK while I was eating it, but the leftovers weren't so hot.
- Brown Sugar Fruit Dip (Southern Living) -- I used low-fat ingredients in this dip and it worked out just fine. It was tasty, just nothing exceptional.