Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm Back!

Sorry for my lengthy hiatus...if I had any lingering readers, they're undoubtedly all gone by now!

My job switcheroo from earlier in the year has been great for me, but it's kept me insanely busy.  I spend all day writing and by the time I get home, I don't want to even look at a computer or think about stringing together a few sentences.

But I miss blathering on about random things, so I have returned.  So, here's a brief recap of what you missed.  Over the past few months, I have done the following:

  • re-joined Weight Watchers
  • highlighted my hair
  • got a speeding ticket
  • cleaned up cat vomit
  • had front-row seats to the Feist concert
  • developed an addiction to Starbucks
  • read 50 Shades of Grey and drove my husband crazy by reading it aloud
  • had a garage sale and made $40
  • made two stellar recipes - Cincinnati Chili and Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos -  both from the Emily Bites blog
  • subscribed to Star magazine
  • attended surprise parties for my dad and brother
  • went to an Orioles game
  • cleaned out my garage
  • bought an outfit from Talbots and then cringed at the idea of shopping at an old lady store
  • started using Proactiv because my face has reverted back to junior high school (and it works surprisingly well!)
  • Attended boot camp - instead of losing the pounds and inches they claimed I would lose, I gained five pounds - and it's not muscle
That's pretty much it - you're probably glad you didn't have to read about all that crap.  It's been pretty boring for me as well!

No comments: