Saturday, July 28, 2012

If the SUV is a Rocking, Keep on Walking

I had a busy Friday morning.  I had to stop at a lab to have some blood taken.  Usually, it just takes a few minutes.  Unfortunately, the lab tech kept sticking various parts of my arm, only to have no blood come out.  She finally poked a vein in my hand. It worked but she could only get a half vial of blood.  I apparently never have to worry about bleeding to death.


All that excitement made me late for work, so I parked in the basement garage and began strolling in at 8:45 a.m.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw an SUV rocking.  I didn't think anything of it.  I figured someone was just getting something out of their back seat.  


As I got closer, I heard someone yelling.  I was afraid someone was hurt or getting murdered so I stopped and looked around.  The windows of the SUV were tinted so all I could see were shadows in the back seat.  I heard more yelling and then I realized people were doing it. Or, more accurately, they were finishing up from doing it.  In the backseat of their SUV.  At 8:45 in the morning.  And you can only park in the basement if you have a monthly parking pass, so it's someone who works downtown.


Ick.  Nast.


I realize that you might think it's hot to bang in your backseat in public.  I am here to tell you that it is not.


If you want to do that, do it mid-morning when people are at work.  Or do it at night when people are home. 


No one wants to see that - except maybe some of the construction guys.

No comments: