Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Christmas: Fall Television Premieres

I'm obsessed with new television programs.  I've had my list made up for weeks -- all highlighted so I can easily program my DVR. Sadly, the first few available shows have been returning TV shows, but I've still enjoyed them.  America's Next Top Model is completely full of train wrecks, my favorite!  And I have a crush on Blake Shelton and Adam Levine, so The Voice is good too.

Unfortunately, the first brand-new show I tried, Go On, was not that great.  I've decided that I just don't enjoy watching Matthew Perry.  I was never super crazy about Friends.  And I haven't been keen on his other shows that lasted about five seconds. In fact, the only thing I have ever liked Matthew Perry in is Dance Til' Dawn -- a made for TV movie from the 80s.  (Image from that movie is to the right.)

This show is yet another one of those comedies that tries to be too clever for its own good.  It just fell flat and the cast didn't have a lot of chemistry.

Oh well, there are plenty more new shows where that came from.  I'm sure I'll find plenty to like!

No comments: