Sunday, November 02, 2014

I'm back...maybe

After a ridiculously long hiatus, I think I'm back.

Sorry I was gone so long,,.I was busy making this:


Over the past two years, we went through fertility treatments, which made me sad.

We bought a house, which made me happy.

And I got knocked up as a result of said fertility treatments, which made me ecstatic and petrified all at the same time.

I considered writing during my pregnancy, but decided I wanted to privately enjoy all the feelings and emotions that came with it. And it's a good thing too because those hormones made me batshit crazy.

So now the Wee One is 4 months old.  I'm fat, exhausted, and completely overwhelmed by balancing motherhood, wifehood, friendhood and my crazy job.  But I'm happy.

We'll see how much blogging I actually manage to do, but I'm going to give it the old college middle-aged try!

No comments: