Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm So Ashamed!

I went to my weekly Weight Watchers meeting today - step one of getting my lard-ass back in shape. I'm seriously thinking of changing my blog title to 'Incessant Ramblings of a Sorta Plump Chick."

Of course, the weigh-in was depressing. I was up 2, which means I've gained a grand total of 9 pounds since February. It makes me want to puke (although not in a bulimic sort of way.) I made good food choices for most of the way - except I probably need more protein, as I started snacking in the afternoon.

I bought a pedometer at the meeting so I'm going to be trying to keep track of my steps each day. I also went to the Total Body Conditioning Plus class - already much easier. Thank you microscopic muscle tears!

Here's what I'm ashamed about - the Chik-fil-A folks were handing out free sandwiches at my gym (How mean is that?). I took one - after all that hard work, I was starving and I didn't feel like cooking so I ate a damn fried chicken sandwich. Ugh. I'm so disgusted.

The good news is, I still have 31 flex points to use this week. I can probably fit the chicken sandwich into my lifestyle. I'm just annoyed with the bad choice I made.


Speaking of Bad Choices

This is an interesting ad concept for Papa John's. (Although if one ever appears on my door, I might have to crack some skulls!)

No comments: