Thursday, August 31, 2006

If Only This Song Could Be Background Music for This Page

I just heard a really hilarious song called, "Go Away Paris Hilton." I think it reflects something all of us feel from time to time. Click here to check it out. I agree with it completely!

Paris Hilton: go away with your dirty bed, Elijah Blue shenanigans, "I've only slept with two people" tall tales, dueling Greek shipping heir boyfriends, horrible talentless music and weird nose. Just go away and play with your chinchillas and monkeys and whatever and leave us alone. P.S. Take Kevin Federline with you.

Weight Watchers Update

Last week, I lost .6 lbs. I realize that doesn't seem like a lot, but at least I didn't gain .6 lbs. And, I had Chinese food the night before and a couple of 'too tired to think' slip-ups that added some extra poundage. All in all, I feel pretty good!

No comments: