Sunday, August 06, 2006

"These Big Vagina Ladies Are Getting Away With Murder"

I've been watching the most recent season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Holy heck, I love that show! It's so dang funny.

I just finished watching "The Ski Lift," which was one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen. Larry runs into a nurse who's helping Richard Lewis who's awaiting a kidney transplant. The nurse mentions that she used to date Larry's friend Jeff but quit dating him because he had a small penis. Larry (of course) mentions this to Jeff who says that the fault is in the nurse's ginormous vagina and hilarity ensues.

The picture to the left is Larry's "Big Vagina" hand gesture. Click here to see the clip.

Warning, it's not for the easily-offended (although if you're easily offended, you've probably quit reading long before this part.)

It's a little long, but it's worth it. (Or at least, I think it is. I about peed my pants!) It strings together much of the "big vagina" story line.

No comments: