Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow?!? It's October!

Yep, we've got flurries in Ohio. Not many and they definitely didn't stick, but again, it made me question, why do I live in Ohio? There are 49 other states to choose from. Why don't I chuck it all and move to Florida where I can sell macaroni art on the beach?

Unexpected Savings My Arse

I checked out this new supermarket on Bethel Road called Sunflower. Its tagline was Unexpected Savings or something like that so I thought it would be the Wal-Mart equivalent of Whole Foods. Big mistake. Unexpected Savings probably means not to expect to save any money. The prices were ridiculous - even for basic stuff. I actually think it was more expensive than Whole Foods and the selection was worse.

My New Puppy - I Wish!

I stopped by Petland to play with this adorable English Bulldog puppy. (I decided her name should be Ethel). What a cutie! So wobbly and fuzzy and wrinkly. She was just the cutest thing ever. Sadly, she cost $3,900. Methinks that's a little out of my price range.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Ethyl" sounds great.

I used to want to have a bunch of cats w/ olde tyme names: Myrtle, Ida, Maude, Herman, Harold, etc. But, I'm afraid that would land me in the "catlady" category.

-Tina