Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Best Low-Fat Salad Dressing on Earth

I ordered the Miso Caesar and Miso Ginger Wasabi salad dressings online from Galeo's Cafe, expecting complete crap. After the horrific tofu shirataki noodle scandal (the scandal = the noodles are really nasty) earlier this year, I don't automatically trust all rave review diet products.

These dressings, however, are wonderful. I can't say enough about how good they are. In fact, I'm going to eat more salads just to have the dressing. And at 14 calories and 1 gram of fat per tablespoon, I can do so without fretting about fitting into my pants.

The dressings are about $3.50 a bottle - more than traditional salad dressings, less than a Frappucino, but you have to order online and pay shipping. Considering the many, many bottles of tasteless crap I've purchased to put on my salads, these dressings are definitely worth the little bit of extra trouble! Here's the web page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.