Monday, November 27, 2006

The Joys of Apartment Living

Someone in one of the adjoining apartments is smoking pot. I'm not really a pot fan (well, I like pots and pans, but no other kind of pot). Actually, I'm kind of getting annoyed with my apartment complex in general because it's starting to feel like a frat house. Case in point:


  • 4 people live in one of the two bedrooms across the hall and they decorate with empty beer and wine bottles
  • The apartment next to mine has opted for simple interior decoration by tacking a big American flag on their wall
  • The apartment below mine blasts booty-shaking music from 9 p.m. to midnight and the guy snores so loud I can hear him when I'm lying in my bed at night.

I don't mean to sound like a "Get Off My Lawn" girl, but it's really hard to live around all these people. I should just suck it up and buy a house, but I'd have to move far away from work (and my friends) and if I buy a house, I'd have to take care of it. Not fun.


Random Inklings

While looking for an article on Desk Rage, I stumbled across a few other entertaining finds. Here they are:

  • SHOCKER: Pam Anderson and Kid Rock Are Splitsville - Come on! Who didn't see this one coming? Do you think she left him for Borat? He was packing some heat in that green sling thong thingie.

  • Make A Snowflake Thingamabob - Remember folding the paper and cutting the holes? Now you can do it online - and it benefits the Salvation Army. (Don't ask me how, 'cause I don't understand how that stuff works.

No comments: