- 4 people live in one of the two bedrooms across the hall and they decorate with empty beer and wine bottles
- The apartment next to mine has opted for simple interior decoration by tacking a big American flag on their wall
- The apartment below mine blasts booty-shaking music from 9 p.m. to midnight and the guy snores so loud I can hear him when I'm lying in my bed at night.
I don't mean to sound like a "Get Off My Lawn" girl, but it's really hard to live around all these people. I should just suck it up and buy a house, but I'd have to move far away from work (and my friends) and if I buy a house, I'd have to take care of it. Not fun.
While looking for an article on Desk Rage, I stumbled across a few other entertaining finds. Here they are:
- SHOCKER: Pam Anderson and Kid Rock Are Splitsville - Come on! Who didn't see this one coming? Do you think she left him for Borat? He was packing some heat in that green sling thong thingie.
- Make A Snowflake Thingamabob - Remember folding the paper and cutting the holes? Now you can do it online - and it benefits the Salvation Army. (Don't ask me how, 'cause I don't understand how that stuff works.