Friday, December 01, 2006

What a Sad World We Live In

I'm hijacking something another blogger wrote about, but it's so ridiculous I can't help myself. There's actually a website that gives you fake friends who post comments on your My Space page. You've got to look at the page.

The "friends" who are available are HILARIOUS. I especially like the one of the half naked guy in the cowboy hat and the man lying on the floor wearing a thong. 'Cause normal people have professionally taken pictures of themselves like that. Where's the fat guy scratching himself? That's really the type of people we all know.

I can't believe there's a market for this. I'm glad My Space wasn't around when I was in high school. Actually, I think we all had more fun without all this computer stuff. (Although as someone who routine spills my guts to the world, I have no room to talk.) When I was in high school and college, we actually hung out in person and stuff. Bizarre.

Note: I have refrained from commenting on Britney Spears' new BFF Paris Hilton and also Britney Spears' aversion to underwear. I will continue to refrain.

Thank goodness today's Friday. This has been a really rough week. I'm ready to take cover (under a big fluffy blanket on my couch) and hide out from the world. Although my schedule's already packed, so I won't have much time to do that.

No comments: