Saturday, December 02, 2006

Yes, I've Changed My Layout

This is pretty much how bored I am right now - I've actually taken the time to change my layout. I'm not convinced I like this new one better, but thought I'd give it a whirl. I may change it every day this week - just to shake things up a bit!

I should probably go dry my hair before I turn into Medusa. (My hair's drying in these weird dreadlock-esque ringlets. Yikes!)

I'm in a bit of a funk today - it was a really bad week and I'm traveling next week, so it won't be much better. I wish something exciting would happen - like a million dollars falling on my doormat, an incredibly hot, fun, nice man moving in across the hall, an unexpected promotion at work, or a long-lost relative leaving me a small island in her will. (Or I'd settle for trying a new flavor of ice cream.)

It seems like everyone's doing way more exciting stuff than me, but I'm sure it's 'the grass is always greener' syndrome.

No comments: