Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snow, Snow Go Away

Snow loses some of its magic once you no longer get snow days. I came home late last night to no snow - awoke to find a blanket of white stuff all over the place. I would say at least two inches, 'cause that's about how much was piled on my car.

Of course, I trekked to the gym, ever concerned about developing the perfect buttocks. (I probably never will, but hey, a girl's gotta have goals, right?) My car's pretty light, so it was slipping and sliding all over the place. No worries - I didn't crash into anything, but I had a few white-knuckled moments.

Here's my beef: Big-arse trucks and SUVs. Obviously, my little Chevy Malibu is not an all-terrain vehicle. As I do not own a sled and a bunch of Siberian huskies, I still have to drive my car to the store, gym and work. Since my car is not a winter weather wunderkind, this means I can't drive as fast as big heavy monster trucks unless I want to die. So .... Mr. SUV/Monster truck owner: STAY OFF MY ASS!

No comments: